Top 10 Places to Sell your Blog in Nigeria is what am sharing today
One of the ways to make money online in Nigeria is to sell your blog. I don’t mean you should start a blog today and sell it tomorrow. Neither do I mean that you should consider your measely looking blog. If you are considering selling your blog for more money, then you will need to put some things in place.
Things to know before trying to sell your blog Before trying to sell your blog, you need to; 1. Be ready to provide your blog’s traffic
statistics This includes unique visitors, page views, growth
rates over time, which countries they are from, how much traffic comes from search engines and direct bookmarks, which keywords your site is popular for and the PageRank of your site.
2. Be making money already from the blog Why would someone buy a blog that is not making you money? This is one thing you must be ready to show your blog’s potential buyers. They would need to have a good reason to buy your blog.
3. Make sure you have Google Analytics data Most serious buyers will want to see your Google Analytics data before making an official offer. They will use this to verify your traffic levels, and make sure the pattern is compatible with the revenues you are claiming. The data for the last six month will be helpful in order to sell your blog for more money. If you are planning to sell your website, therefore, it would be wise to install Google Analytics on it at least six months before the sale. What is the value of your blog in the eyes of blog buyers? Below is a list of things that determines how valueable your blog is: – Increasing growth
- Stable earnings
- Automated systems
- Diversified traffic streams
- Diversified income streams
- Unique Selling Position
Taken all the above into account will improve how valuable your blog is. You will be able to easily sell your blog to waiting buyers. Here is the list of the top 6 places to sell your blog.
1. On your own blog: Do a post or posts notifying your blog readers that you want to sell your blog. You can also create a banner for this and put it on your blog
3. SitePoint Market
4. DigitalPoint Forum
9. BBM chat application
10. 2go chat application
Go to the above 5 places and make sure you understand the requirements you need to follow before you can list your blog for sale. You also need to have a knowledge of how you will receive the money you make from the sale of your blog. And after following the requirements, your blog will be listed and buyers will start contacting you.